cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No working socket

Hackarin
Tuning in

Hello,

We have just received our self installation kit, but unfortunately it looks like we do not have a working socket. We don't have one downstairs at all, in fact.

What can we do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111 or wait a day or two for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111 or wait a day or two for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Thank you Tudor. The part of the site that contains the number was not working 🙂 I have no booked an engineer for Thursday to fit me a Virgin outlet.

Hi there @Hackarin

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here! 

I'm so sorry that you were unable to complete your self install, are you able to let us know how things are looking after the appointment today?

Thank you.

Gricej675
Tuning in

How do I request a hub 5

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Gricej675, 

Welcome back to the community.

Have you received any email correspondence of a Hub 5 being offered?

Thanks, 

Kain

No I have not

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Hub5 is not on general release, it’s by invite only. There are still various problems to be fixed / added like pods do not work with it, so it is not even being offered to 1g customers. Looks like it will be many months yet before everything is fixed.

Tudor