cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No where to plug the hub into

Unhinged2
Just browsing

I've been sent the self instalation pack. I was assured it was the right way to go. I explained I'd not had Internet before so didn't know what I was doing. Anyway they assured me it was right. Recieved package and well I don't have the box on the wall to plug it into. They made me think it was all wireless. I sound stupid I know. Anyway I need an engineer and have got no where with live chat or calling them earlier on kept getting cut off 🙄 What do i do to get an engineer booked please 

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Self installs are usually only sent out to houses that previously had VM services.  Check outside for a brown (or grey) box and trace the cables from this box to the inside.  Sometimes there is no socket, just a cable to connect to.

Either way, a VM Mod will pick this up and arrange an engineer if you still need one.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Unhinged2,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear there's been an issue with your self install order, I've been able to locate your account using your forum details and can see you've been able to speak to someone regarding this.

If you do still need help with anything please let us know.

Alex_Rm