cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No where to plug splitter

chloe1999
Joining in

I got quick install and I’ve moved into the flat but there’s no where to plug in the broadband splitter on my wall. I’m so a confused otherwise I would have book an engineer at check out. How do I get an engineer out after it’s come? I’m without wifi and I’m so stressed. It’s my first ever flat.

5 REPLIES 5

carl_pearce
Community elder

@chloe1999 wrote:

I got quick install and I’ve moved into the flat but there’s no where to plug in the broadband splitter on my wall. I’m so a confused otherwise I would have book an engineer at check out. How do I get an engineer out after it’s come? I’m without wifi and I’m so stressed. It’s my first ever flat.

Are there any cables that look like the below?

Hi, I haven’t been able to find any in my flat. The only things I have are a place for FM and TV but nothing like that. 

thank you

@chloe1999 wrote:

Hi, I haven’t been able to find any in my flat. The only things I have are a place for FM and TV but nothing like that. 

thank you

It's just that VM wouldn't normally send out a self install kit unless the service was previously used at the residence.

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Plug it into the one marked TV.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @chloe1999

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Have you been able to sort this out now? Are your services up and running?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs