cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No welcome/confirmation email

Los03
Joining in

Hello, I ordered virgin broadband for QuickStart yesterday morning. I still have no confirmation email with the details of my package, phone number or install date. 

I am very concerned about this, I rang yesterday evening to get the email resent and i still haven’t received it 

3 REPLIES 3

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Hi there

We'll need to check this so i'll send over a private message to take some details

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Los03
Joining in

Hi,

depsite speaking to Christy this morning I still have had no email. I also haven’t received a tracking link for my QuickStart kit which should arrive tomorrow.

I have tried to register for virgin my account but I am unable to. 

please can someone advise on this. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Los03,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for coming back to us about this issue, and I apologise that this has been your experience.

Have you been in touch with our Pre-Install team on 08000521734 this week?

I was unable to locate your account on our system, so to look into this further for you, I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details to look into this for you.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page.

I will be in touch soon.

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs