cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No wall socket

EMILY999
Tuning in

Hello, I have no VM wall socket and none that the isolator cable will fit. Please can someone message to arrange set up? Thank you.

16 REPLIES 16

This is the only box on the inside.

20220103_121158.jpg

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@EMILY999 wrote:

This is the only box on the inside.<snip>

That's a BT phone socket, so not for VM use.   Looks like you should ring up a request a manned install.  Otherwise wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Please confirm phone number to ring as the website is sending me around in circles. Thank you.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @EMILY999 

I suggest the pre-installation and delivery team on  0800 052 1734

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @EMILY999,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your installation.

Did you speak with someone on this number above?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

No - I cannot get through. Just music, not even a message to say what number in the queue I am. VM has all my contact details inclding address, email and phone number. Why is no one from the customer care team getting in touch to arrange an installation? Instead I cannot get through to a human - except on here - where I am being sent around in circles.

Hi @EMILY999, thanks for your posts and I'm really sorry that you had trouble getting in touch.

I've just checked your account, and I can see that you did manage to get through to us eventually and booked a manned install in and it looks like your services are working today!

Is everything working for you now? Please let me know if you need any further help.

Regards

Tom_W