cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No virgin media wall socket

KaavyaSree
Joining in

Hi,

I just got my Virgin media self installation kit. But I don't have virgin media wall socket. Can you help me on this issue? 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

QuickStart self-service install is usually offered where a previous resident of your address has had VM service, and so the connections should be available.

If, for whatever reason, you don't have co-ax connection points where you need them, then you'll need a manned engineer installation. You can book this one of two ways..

1: Calling in - 0345 4541111 or potentially the pre-install line 0800 0521734

2: Waiting here (might be a day or so) for VM staff to pickup.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi KaavyaSree, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you don't have the wall sockets to allow you to complete your quickstart installation. 

We can certainly update this to a manned install for you. To do this I will need to confirm some information with you to ensure we're booking the visit on the correct account. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi KaavyaSree, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message to let us know things are resolved for you now. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 🙂

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs