Menu
Ainecraig123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No upgrade appointment

I upgraded my pack in early January and and had an appointment booked for the end of the month it was then reschedule as that date was no longer available I was then told I'd have the engineers appoint on the 1st of February. I haven't heard any thing from vm yet. 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No upgrade appointment

What services are being upgraded and what are you expecting installed?

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Ainecraig123
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I upgraded my whole plan the broadband and TV package as well as getting an additional box. Very disappointed with the level of communication from VM 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Do you already have a hub and TV box ?

Virgins technicians aren't currently installing multiroom boxes due to restrictions, they are only doing necessary installations right now, upgrades to hubs and main TV box should be really done by self install because of this.

Unfortunately communication is poor and this message isn't being  conveyed.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos