cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tracking number

Mikej906
Joining in

Hi ,I placed an order due to be delivered on 8 Jan, still not received a tracking number or new delivery date despite phone calls and WhatsApp  conversations

How long should I wait before cancelling everything?

9 REPLIES 9

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there,

I can check into this for you,

I'll pop you a private message to take a few more details. 

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hey @Mikej906,

Has Christy_D been able to resolve this issue for you? 

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi, 

No I have heard nothing yet

Well Steve

what have you found out?

@Mikej906 wrote:

Well Steve

what have you found out?

Apparently, nothing at all - what alternative broadband suppliers do you have available?

I can probably get any of the usual providers, all I want is a delivery date/tracking number,its been over a week now

@Mikej906 wrote:

I can probably get any of the usual providers, all I want is a delivery date/tracking number,its been over a week now

And welcome to the disorganised, dysfunctional and generally incompetent organisation which calls itself Virgin Media!

You might want to speculate on how they will perform if you should ever have an issue with your connection in the future……

Still no news Steven L

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Mikej906,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue. I'll be more than happy to look into this issue further for you, and apologies that this was not looked into before.

I will send you a Private Message to discuss this issue further, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your forum page. I will be in touch with you soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs