cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tracking info self install

Geerfs
Joining in

I never received a 2 hour window. And haven’t received any more information about the package despite either waiting in or having a member of my family waiting in.

I have no tracking information from virgin/yodel.

is the package lost? Will they be back tomorrow (when I can’t be in). What can I do? 

can’t find info about this on the website anywhere. Help please 

5 REPLIES 5

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good evening,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

Did you receive your confirmation/contract after you ordered?

Thanks,

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Thanks for your reply.
Yes I did, and a text message the day before saying to expect my timeslot to be issued the next day. 

the virgin website said I cannot change options as the package is out for delivery… that’s since about 7am. But haven’t received any tracking info 

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Geerfs, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the Forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you never received any parcel tracking from Yodel. It may be worth checking your spam or junk folders in case it went there. 

Checking your account, I can see you received and activated the equipment so hopefully things are going good now. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes I have now received it and installed it. All good. 

still there was 0 communication from yodel. Which was annoying as when someone says they should do something, they should do it. 

the internet works well, the delivery system for the router.. not so much 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Geerfs,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue. I'm glad to hear that you have been able to install your services and that your internet connection is working well. I'm sorry to hear that this was your experience with Yodel! This is definitely not the experience we want you to have and we'll feed this back to the appropriate team.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help at all. We're more than happy to assist! 🙂

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs