cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No splitter cable

jennig1
Joining in

I have recently upgraded my package to include broadband, but when I received the self install kit I have no splitter cable. How can I get one, and is it needed if I have TV and broadband?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jennig1,

I've been able to arrange a splitter to be delivered to you. I will send you a private message just to double check a few details - please look out for the purple envelope at the top of the screen. 

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jennig1,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you do not have a splitter cable for your equipment - these are sent with dual packages containing both the TV set top box and broadband hub. I'm guessing the reason this has been missed off is due to only the hub being ordered.

I've been able to locate your account using the details used to register for forums and will request a splitter cable to be sent for you. I'll keep you updated 🙂

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thank you Molly_G

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jennig1,

I've been able to arrange a splitter to be delivered to you. I will send you a private message just to double check a few details - please look out for the purple envelope at the top of the screen. 

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

Please please can u help me as I am missing a splitter also. Really not haooy about this as I was hoping this self set up was smooth as possible. I don't want to waste an engineer's time if I can do it myself 

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Mohamilton21,

Many thanks for reaching out, sorry you have not received the piece of equipment. I've been able to locate your account using your forums details and can see you've been in touch with customer care following your post.

Have you managed to arrange delivery of the splitter?

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team