cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No power on hub 3

Aheagney
Joining in

I have no power on my hub 3 it looks like the switch at the back has broken. Can you send a replacement hub out? 

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This is not a fault reporting system. Your first port of call is to call customer services or if you wait a VM staff member will get to your post in a few days. You will then have to pass security questions and probably a technician’s visit arranged, this could take up to a week. It’s much faster to call customer services. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Aheagney, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Hub looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I have already checked the services to see what is happening, I can see you spoke to one of our fault agents recently. 

Did this agent manage to book an engineer or send another Hub out? 

If not, I have a few steps for you to follow just to make sure the current Hub is set up correctly -

• Is the Power Supply Unit is connected to the Hub?
  • Is the Power cable is connected to the power block? (AC adaptor) 
  • Is the Power Supply Unit is connected to a socket and the mains switch is on?
  • Is the switch on the Hub on?
  • Has an alternative wall socket has been tested?
  • Is the white coax cable securely attached to Hub?

Just for future issues with the TV and for any other users that are looking at this thread for TV help, I have a few links below that might help with general issues - 

• Our Service Checker is a good tool to use to check if there are any area outages ongoing with Broadband, TV, Landline and Mobile. It usually lets you know what is wrong and how long it's going to take for the engineers to fix (estimated time of course)
  • Your Online Account also has a good tool which helps diagnose a fault within your home network with your Broadband, TV and Landline, it will tell you what's up and what to do next. 
  • We also have a good section for faults on our website here - Help Website - it will give you flows for diagnosing and rectifying faults on a multitude of aspects. A really good link to bookmark!  

Please let me know the situation so I can help further if you need it 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L