cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No package from Yodel

jaypee741
On our wavelength

Received a message yesterday saying they will be in touch with a two hour delivery slot for today. No message in the morning but decided to stay at home just in case but nothing came, but of a waste of a day, this is not the first time this has happened to me with Virgin and Yodel. Can you tell me when I expect to get this Hub 4

5 REPLIES 5

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello jaypee741

Sorry to hear this has not been delivered yet 

Have you got the tracking details handy at all to check on Yodels Website 

If not can you let me know please 

Gareth_L

Hello Gareth,

I received a tracking number today only after asking contacting your customer support, they said it has been dispatched and will be with me in 24 hours, I put the tracking number in Yodel and it says delivery day unavailable at this time”, so I contacted Yodel and they said they can’t give a delivery date as they haven’t received the package from Virgin Media, what is going on? Virgin are saying it’s been despatched and I will receive in 24 hours, Yodel are saying they haven’t received anything to despatch, who do I believe? this is very unprofessional, why did I pick a date with two weeks notice if it’s going to be ignored? This isn’t the first time this has happened with Virgin and Yodel.

How do I make a complainant 

Joel

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @jaypee741,

Thanks for your reply - I'm sorry for the experience in getting this new equipment delivered.

I'd like to look further into this for you to find out what's going on here, so I'll just send you a private message to confirm your account details. 

Please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

jaypee741
On our wavelength

Sent you the info via PM no reply, spoken to customer service no help, the customer service from virgin is so bad it’s unreal, might consider moving to BT or SKY see how I get on with them. 

got an email saying I haven’t connected my Hub 4 yet, if I’m not going to use it I need to send it back. I still haven’t got it yet nearly two weeks late.

what is going on?

Hi @jaypee741,

If you respond to my colleague's PM if you need further assistance, we can help you from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!