cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer a virgin customer?!?

Liam666
Joining in

I'm due to have virgin installed today between 8-1 but I've just logged onto my virgin and it's stating that I'm no longer a virgin customer can anyone tell me what's going on are the still installing today? Or has something gone wrong their end? I'm so confused.....thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Have you moved house?  If so your old contract will be closed and a new one opened.

Virgin should make this clear!

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

No I was just joining as a new customer my installation time has been and gone now with no technician showing up so I don't have a clue what's going on surely I should of received an email of some sort? 

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Liam666 

Sorry to hear that you've had these issues so far. 

Let me send you a private message to take some details so I can look into this

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

I do have to say that one possible, and possibly the most likely, reason is that VM have decided that connecting you up is not economically viable for them and hence have just cancelled everything. Now this all could just be a mistake, but just in case it’ll probably be a good idea to look into alternative suppliers, just in case.