Menu
Skipvirg
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No internet

No Internet all day in Colchester CO1 area. Status check says no known issue. Done the usual unplug, wait 10 minutes - twice. Just flashing green on the router. 

0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet

Unfortunately status check on web site is not very reliable, only reports errors when 1000’s of users are affected. Best bet is to phone customer services when they are available, VM staff will take a number of days to get to your post. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Emma_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet

Hi Skipvirg,

I would love to take a look at this for you but I am having trouble locating your connection details.

Your last log in was from an IP address which doesn't relate to a Virgin Media account, and your sign-up email address is also non-Virgin Media. Consequently I am unable to identify your account. I will pop you a PM (Purple Envelope, top right hand corner) so we can investigate further.

Speak to you soon.

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos