Menu
JJK1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No internet for 3 werks

I have now been without internet for over 2 weeks and an update sent to me yesterday tells me it will be another week before the issue is fixed.

This is the third different date I've been given for resolution and I've lost all confidence in Virgin Media ever getting this sorted.

This is causing me serious issues and considerable extra expense.

I wondered if this was a widespread issue and how many others are without internet?

I am now looking into an alternative provider (Sky, BT or Talk Talk) before I cancel all my services with Virgin, does anyone have any experience of other providers or can make a recommendation?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
dnpark38
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet for 3 werks

The others all use the same Open Reach Network so if your line is bad as mine is then they all as bad as each other.

In my case OR refuse to do any work on my bad faulty 60 year old line.

"VM 50 Mps Broadband and anytime phone."
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Samantha_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JJK1,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to read you are experiencing loss of broadband service.

I've taken a look into this and the fault you mentioned has been closed as resolved.

I can also see that you called in and arranged an engineer appointment. How did the visit go? Is the internet now working ok for you?

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
JJK1
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sam,

@Samantha_L wrote:

Hi JJK1,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to read you are experiencing loss of broadband service.

I've taken a look into this and the fault you mentioned has been closed as resolved.

I can also see that you called in and arranged an engineer appointment. How did the visit go? Is the internet now working ok for you?

Regards

Sam

Thanks, all now resolved.

0 Kudos