Menu
tsong
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No internet (area 07)

No internet for 2 days. Super hub 2ac is on but ready light blinking at constant rate, and traffic light fast blinking green.

I have been a broadband customer for more than 7 years and my bill has been increasing year after year and the number of days without service has also been increasing. No longer reliable.

0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet (area 07)

Phone customer services and report the problem. It’s what you should always do for a problem. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi tsong, 

Thanks for your post 🙂

Sorry you're having some internet issues. Have things resolved themselves since Saturday?

For any future loss of service you can check our status page here for any area outages. You can also register here for text updates on the fault. 

Let me know if you still need help.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
tsong
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Nope. The issue is unresolved. we've been without broadband for nearly a week. have restarted the hub countless times. I've run the tests daily and each time the response is "we're finishing up and that I should turn off everything and turn them back on". The outcome is always the same. Fast blinking green traffic light and ready light blinking at a steady rate.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear this tsong, 

I'd like to get a few more details from you so I've sent you a private message (little purple envelope in the top right hand corner)

Get back to me when you can 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
tsong
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Wanted to say a big thank you, Alex_RM for arranging VM engineer to visit. All sorted and back online. Wifey said engineer was very helpful and efficient. Problem was with signal from outside the property.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for that feed back. I'm glad to hear it is sorted. 

^Martin

0 Kudos