Menu
EllieJayne11
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No internet after set up

Hi Iv connected my box that got delivered a few days ago but it’s still not connecting to the internet, can I please have an engineer come out?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet after set up

All new installs / replacement electronic equipment needs to be activated.

You can try the Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

Best time to phone is 08:00

Or

You can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
EllieJayne11
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have activated it! Iv also called up again and the operator has confirmed it’s all activated but still a flashing green light on the box!

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Try a reboot using this method ...

Switch the Hub off using the small switch on the rear of the Hub next to the power cord and pull the PSU plug from the wall socket.

Give it a good 5 minutes put the plug back in and switch the Hub back on.

Allow the Hub a few minutes to fully restart then try your connection again.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
EllieJayne11
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have tried this! Still no change

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You can either phone in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello EllieJayne11

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear the activations didn't go to plan 

I can see from here that your Hub has been on and connected for the last 4 days now 

How are things looking?

Let me know if you need anything else

Gareth_L

0 Kudos