Menu
reallylost
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No internet BS9

Can someone check my connection please as poor speeds and constant reboots - today I've not had any internet and a lot of picture breakup on tv channels. I did phone and someone said it would be looked at but not heard anything since (that was 2 weeks ago).

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet BS9

Hi I think you where fobbed off, I would have called back after 2 hours, not left it so long, call again be polite but insist something is done like an engineer visit.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
reallylost
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am sick of calling them to be honest. I normally end up in a queue only to be told to reboot / reset the modem (like I had never thought of that). Tried online chat and was told an engineer would come out.

Again today speed test shows I am getting 2 meg. I am getting fed up - been with Virgin for over 20 years right to when it was called Telewest (and before then) but the service levels now are shocking. I think its time to leave.

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

What speed service are you on? Which Hub do you have?

What devices are you using? How are they connected - WiFi or wired to the Hub?

If it's WiFi, can you do a speed check with a wired connection?

0 Kudos
reallylost
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

100meg connection, all hardwired devices connecting as I got fed up of the superhub resetting and having to change the passwords etc every couple of days.

Its frustrating because everytime they do work in the street I suffer - phone line has been disconnected twice, tv signal was fine but now cannot watch any hd channels as just blocky. Everytime an engineer has a look and its fine for a few weeks and then the cycle repeats.

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

That needs some attention. The downstream levels are too low, and the upstream too high.

Phone again and insist on an engineer visit to correct it, or you'll be leaving.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi reallylost,

We would definitely like to have a look into this and have an engineer come and investigate further. We will follow up with a private message so we can take some details and set this up.

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos
reallylost
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Louis, I have replied to your message.
0 Kudos