Menu
simms2004
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No internet, AGAIN!

I have come home from work to find internet down again. This has happened several times in the last month or so and can be at any time of day. Getting a little fed up with it now. I would state area number but now it's saying myvirginmedia is down also, so can't give it. Is there anything that virgin provides that does actually work as intended?

0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet, AGAIN!

Quote “Is there anything that virgin provides that does actually work as intended?”

Sending you your bill!

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi simms2004,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.
I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with the internet being down a few times this month.

I have located your account using your Forum details and run a full diagnostic check for you and everything is looking good from here. All of the signals are within our required specifications.

I'm not seeing there has been any area faults relating to the broadband service in the last two weeks.

How long was the service down for? How have things been since you posted? 
Take care,
Louise
Forum Support Team

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
simms2004
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It has been fine up until tonight, when it has decided to stop working again. It's been down for about an hour now. Luckily your call centre was open so I rang them and an engineer will be out on Saturday(when no doubt it'll be working fine). 

0 Kudos