cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No installation after over a month

kerrykosh
Joining in

I ordered a wifi package on September 22nd this year, with the initial installation date set for the 18th of October. Our first installation on the 18th never happened and we had to phone up and ask about it, but even they didn’t know. We had to get someone local to set up our baseplate in the end. We were then told that the rest would be set up on the 29th, and on that date someone phoned up to say it had been moved to today, the 30th. Then 10 minutes later they phone up and say that they can’t do it then because it is a Sunday. They put me on hold whilst they rearranged an appointment, but then said they would ring me back later during the day. They never phoned me back and I am disgusted with the customer service I have been receiving during this experience. If there is any way this can actually be resolved I would love to know as I feel completely hopeless.

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @kerrykosh

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums.

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with a delayed install. 

I'd be happy to take a look for you via a PM so we can see what has happened.

I will pop one across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.