cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No hub delivered

Isaac7
Joining in

Ordered a 50mb package 11/09/21, received confirmation of delivery date by email for 15/09/21. Rang 13/09/21 to cancel as had found a better deal elsewhere and was offered a much cheaper package at 100mb, which I accepted. Received email confirmation of the new package but no communication to confirm this was replacing the more expensive package, no communication to say my direct debit had been amended.

15/09/21 I received delivery of an ethernet cable and a splitter cable- no hub.

I immediately phoned CS who ‘escalated’ the issue and promised:

An email and text confirming delivery of the quick start package

delivery of the package by 17:30 on 16/09/21.

I’ve not received the quick start package or any communications from virgin or yodel.

My connection date was 15/09/21 so I’m now without internet for 2 days but still paying, possibly for 2 packages as far as I know.

Any ideas on the best route to get this sorted ASAP?

I’m not so bothered about the delayed connection/start up but more the lack of communication from Virgin.

2 REPLIES 2

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Isaac7,

Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for taking the time to post here.

I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't got off to the best start with your installation and that your hub was missing from your Quickstart pack, this must have been quite frustrating for you.

I think the best thing to do from here would be to arrange an engineer visit for the next available slot so that a new hub can be brought and installed for you ASAP.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some more details and get this arranged for you.

Beth

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Isaac,

Thanks for your PM.  I'll let the Area Field Manager know!

Kind regards

Beth

Beth