cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delivery from Yodel

gazzgazz64
Joining in

Received message from Virgin your Hub 4 will be delivered on the 14th June 2022 you will be informed of a 2hr time slot … Well guess what I waited in all day for delivery nothing from Virgin media or Yodel even though I called Virgin media about 5 times through out the day and every time it will be with you buy 21.00 guaranteed… It’s now 15th June 2022 and still no communication from Virgin or Yodel … I’m a brand new customer to Virgin Media and so far first impressions rubbish service but funny enough they did message me to say my new bill was available to view … Well that’s great what about my whole day waisted yesterday and Nooooo Hub 4 delivered please explain that one ….

2 REPLIES 2

gazzgazz64
Joining in

Still No hub 4 and more lies from Virgin Media … Spoke with someone from pre installation team yesterday nothing but more garbage from Virgin Media … Sir sorry for your delay we do apologise you will have your Hub 4 delivered to your door buy 19.00 that day … And guess what nothing arrived I’ve been a customer for one week now and Virgin Media will no longer have my business from this day forward … I will disconnect everything Virgin Media has installed at my property and box in all up with a sign on it saying free to take not sure if it will work properly … I have never in my life encountered such a awful company as Virgin Media how they are still in business is beyond me 

Hi @gazzgazz64,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that there's been some issues regarding the delivery of a Hub 4 that you've ordered and that you're now considering cancelling and leaving us. Has the Hub 4 arrived since your last post or has it not been delivered yet? When did you last speak with our pre-installation team about this and what have they advised?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!