Menu
Highlighted
gkp1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No customer service

Hi everyone, 

having only just joined virgin I am astounded that not only do I already have a problem as in no internet meaning no tv or home phone . Add to this customer service telling me that an engineer can come in five days and I either accept that or basically sit in solitary for ever in a day. Is this really customer service, neither of the two agents I spoke to were overly bothered that a customer had no internet/tv or phone and the second agent responded to me after I said that’s not acceptable that “do I want an engineer or not, what do you want me to do”. Excellent, so I guess I need to dismantle the service and go back with a company that actually wants my business and actually has customer service, shocking really. I have reset several times to no avail so I guess no point keeping the equipment , brilliant Virgin, 1st class.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No customer service

I guess the question comes down to “Is 5 days a reasonable response time for a residential service?”

I believe it is OK. You don’t.

If you require a quicker response, you may or may not get it with another supplier.

The bottom line is the customer service agent can only give you what is available.

What were you expecting them to do?

0 Kudos