Menu
charlobme
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No contract or delivery confirmation received

I recently placed an order with Virgin for broadband, it's been over 48 hours and not only have I not received a contract as I was supposed to, but I've received no update ETA on my router which was supposed to be delivered today. To make matters worse I also can't log in online with the details and password I set up when ordering as I am told that the system does not recognise my email... Pretty annoying to say the least, as I'll have to top up on mobile data. 

Anyone have any ideas? I've tried calling but I haven't been able to reach a human as of yet. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No contract or delivery confirmation received

Hi Charlobme,

Welcome to our Forum and sorry to hear that you're still waiting for confirmation of your new contract.

Can you confirm whether this is for a cable or mobile account? 

Also when you placed the order, was there any confirmation that you completed the order?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
charlobme
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa, 

This was for a broadband account.  

Having finally managed to get through to a person using the sales line, it was confirmed to me that not only was a typo made in my email address but the password I requested also. I did ask on the phone if the documents could be forwarded over to my actual email address, and if my email on system could be corrected. I was told this was possible, but so far I have still not received the doucements. 

Regards, 

Charlotte 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My apologies Charlotte,

Let me send you a quick PM and get this sorted.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos