cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No contact, nothing delivered

Blakeseven
Joining in

Was due delivery of installation kit today but nothing has arrived. I have had no contact since order confirmation email, is this common?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Blakeseven,

You haven't reached out in a few days, so I'm just chasing things up. Have you received the Installation Kit since your post?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning,

Thanks for your post. Please accept our apologies that you haven’t received your kit or any correspondence yet. 

I will pop you a private message to take some details and we can investigate this for you. 

Thanks,

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Blakeseven,

You haven't reached out in a few days, so I'm just chasing things up. Have you received the Installation Kit since your post?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

No I did not and customer service were of no help whatsoever. No record of my order, turns out order number is useless. Had to re-order on a worse deal than I had originally signed up for due to constantly changing offers. I wouldn't have bothered but other network is very poor in my area and I need to be online for work

Thanks for getting back to us Blakeseven,

Sorry to hear your new deal is worse than your original in regards to cost.  I would love to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R