Menu
JR94
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No confirmation text or email from Yodel for my quickstart pack due for today

As the title reads, I'm due my pack today from Yodel, I received the text yesterday about them being in touch with a 2 hour delivery slot the following day, However I am still yet to receive any correspondence with my time slot for today.

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No confirmation text or email from Yodel for my quickstart pack due for today

Hi there

I'll take a look into this for you

I'll send you a private message to take some details and pass security.  Then we'll try and locate your tracking number.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
JR94
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No confirmation text or email from Yodel for my quickstart pack due for today

No problem, replied in PM's

However the delivery did not end up coming and I've still had no correspondence from Yodel.

0 Kudos
JR94
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No correspondence from either Virgin or Yodel still after completely missing the delivery day yesterday. Assuming now that IF it does ever get delivered this week, i'll be at work, meaning I'm now going to have to wait until next weekend as i assume you need a signature on delivery.. Not happy with the service so far at all i must say.
0 Kudos