Joining in

Hi

Service due set up tomorrow..no confirmation etc

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jem101
Superstar

Other than keeping your fingers crossed then alas no, it's just a wait and see what happens job.

The good news is that you are entitled to compensation of £5.25 per day for every day that you are without connectivity past the agreed date until they either install it or you or they give it up. Oh, and plus £25 or so for each appointment which they fail to turn up too.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jem101
Superstar

Other than keeping your fingers crossed then alas no, it's just a wait and see what happens job.

The good news is that you are entitled to compensation of £5.25 per day for every day that you are without connectivity past the agreed date until they either install it or you or they give it up. Oh, and plus £25 or so for each appointment which they fail to turn up too.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi cshear2

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you have not heard anything. From checking the system I can see you've spoke to the team and got this sorted. Please be mindful as well there are certain scenarios as to why auto compensation would not apply.

Let us know how the install goes.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi

Ive got a date but still no account number etc to log in to account.

can you help.

thanks

Hello cshear2. 
Can I please ask if you have checked your Junk and Spam folders as the contract will have been sent by now? 

Gareth_L