Menu
BarryS1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No broadband, poor support.

When I got home at about 1pm, my hub had flashing green lights. Checked cables and rebooted hub, same result. Last time this happened the engineer replaced the hub. Tried text contact with support, but only got automated responses. So phoned customer support, 25 minutes later and Indian lady answered my call. After a few checks and switch off/on again she said she would book an engineer to visit, between 4pm and 7pm on Monday. This leaves me the whole weekend with no internet, but I shall still be charged £43.74 for the month plus I have a letter saying it is going up by £3.50 because of their wonderful service. By the time it is up and running again it will be the best part of 4 days. Should not be charging that much if they can't make prompt repairs. Totally unacceptable.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No broadband, poor support.

Sorry to hear that BarryS1

This does suggest your hub is struggling for a conection, are you aware of an area issue at the moment? You can check this via virg.in/service

If there is, that would be why it is flashing green.

Please keep me posted and we can proceed from there.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
BarryS1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply.

That was the first thing I checked, according to VM, no known issues.

Also I have looked at all the connection advice on the different pages that came up.

Hub shows a solid green power light, solid green wifi light and a flashing green data light. Every so often the hub reboots itself.

Regards, Barry.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hmm, I am a bit stumped to be honest, I will need to look into this for you BarryS1

I am going to send you a private message if you can reply to that I can do this.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos