cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No box on wall

Kimbi89
Joining in

Good evening I received my quick start set up today, but when I’ve come to plug the cable into the box there is none, but when I ordered I was led to believe there was one I’m so disappointed what’s my next step please can anyone help 

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Some installs are just a cable, no socket. Look outside for the omnibox on the wall and trace the cable to the inside. 
A photo of the existing cables would help.  VM only send QuickStart kits to properties that had VM in the past.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Kimbi89,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues connecting your Quickstart box! 

If there are no sockets fitted on the wall, we'll be more than happy to look into this issue further for you and arrange for a technician appointment. I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs