cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account number or area reference number

con34
Joining in

I have just signed up for VirginMedia broadband, I received an email, but in that email there was no account number or area reference number. On the contract where it should say that there's simply a - beside it. This also means that I can't call Virgin media because it is asking for my account number which I don't know. Any help be much appreciated

5 REPLIES 5

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @con34 

thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Update, now resolved 

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

sz02
Joining in

Hi,

I have ordered the student package of the broadband for 12 months. 

I received a digital contract summary and the account number and area reference code are both missing on the document. Therefore, I cannot register online. My phone number is also wrong, even though this was entered correctly online and checked by myself and another individual to make sure my details were correct.  

The broadband was meant to be delivered today (15th Sept. 2022), but there has been no delivery, and I cannot register for an account to check where this process is at. 

Any help on this would be much appreciated, as I start uni next week again and have no wifi to compete my classes. 

Thank you 

Hi @sz02 
Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

theone123
Joining in

hello, i have also recently run into this problem and i cannot create sign up to an account without the area and account number as it did not show up on the welcome email i received. any help would be much appreciated 🙂