cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Yodel slot, no order in app

Jjjinto
On our wavelength

Hi.

I’m expecting my QuickStart package today, but I’ve not received my dispatch message from Yodel and it’s 2pm. Also, when I log into the app, the orders and appointments section is blank. Does anyone know what I should do?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jjjinto 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Jjjinto
On our wavelength

Thanks. I’ve replied to your PM.

Jjjinto
On our wavelength

I’m a new QuickStart customer, and I bought my package over the phone. When buying I indicated that I was keen to get set up as quickly as possible, and the salesperson told me that what was great about QuickStart was that if it didn’t work they would send a technician out within 24 hours.

I’ve just been on the phone to technical support and have been told this isn’t the case.

Can somebody on the forum team investigate this and tell what the actual policy is? If I have been lied to by the salesperson, I’d also ask that you find out who it is so this can be investigated properly - both as it’s really quite bad to be missold a contract and I’d be due compensation, but so other customers aren’t victims of this.

Hey Jjjinto, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community and also to Virgin Media. I am sorry to hear that we are not off to the best of starts.

We don't have a time frame to send a tech out sorry, its all down to their availability and what other jobs they have that day.

Sometimes you can get one on the sale day, sometimes it can be a week or so its all down to their availability.

However we do have Home work add one which is an extra charge per month and this does allow you to get a next day engineer slot, but this is only for fault appointments and this is £9.99 per month. 

I can also see you have been in touch with the team, did everything go okay? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?