cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Yodel info

ic2
On our wavelength

I got a text saying i would be told Yodel would confirm my 2hr delivery window on my date of delivery (Nov3), got a text this morning (i assume from VM) saying self install on the way (a new hub i believe)  and text GO once installed but still no word from Yodel.

I have been in the text queue for CS coming up to 2hrs now, to find out if its happening . My order status on the app says "processed" so no wiser if its coming or not; does anyone have any suggestions of next steps?

regards

8 REPLIES 8

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @ic2,

Welcome back! Thanks for posting on here.

I am sorry for the confusion with your parcel.

Have you tried contacting Yodel with your tracking information? We are limited to what we can do with it once it is with Yodel.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

ic2
On our wavelength

Hi Haley

The delivery date went and no info from Yodel, I am told by VM it will now be delivered on Nov 9th; TBH, i do not hold out any hope of it being delivered on this date, no tracking number can be provided. I just feel i am being fobbed off?

Hi ic2, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that there is a delivered of the equipment. The delivery will be an all day lot and you should get  a delivery update text on the day. Please let us know when received. ^Chris

ann8900
Joining in

Try to contact them with your tracking info.

Yodel is the worst possible company .

Good Luck !

ic2
On our wavelength

Hi

i never got a text last week or today with a tracking number. Apparently, it’s coming again 🤔 this Thursday. So third day of arranging for someone to be at home to accept the parcel. 

regards

Hi @ic2

Have you received the delivery SMS?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

ic2
On our wavelength

Hi

Yes and kit delivered and set up *BUT* (LOL) I am still in the 600mb tier and not the 1GB rate, the modem connfig is still showing a max burst of

I will wait and see if anything happens overnight and if not call them tomorrow, thanks for following up.

regards

Hi @ic2

Just checked the system and it should all be fine on the 1Gig, let me know if you're having any issues.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill