cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Yodel Delivery

Beau1066
Joining in

Wasted a day waiting for Yodel to deliver my quick start kit, no tracking number, no text message to give a 2 hr window. Received my new contract on Monday. 

3 REPLIES 3

Beau1066
Joining in

So after reading through others posts on the subject of Yodel I’m not surprised I am in the same boat. No delivery today, no text message, no email and no tracking details. Before anyone asks, Yes I have received all contracts, welcome email etc etc and the app is showing my delivery for today between 8am and 6 pm it’s now almost 8pm and nada. Hopefully this can be sorted or as others have done I will cancel and move on. 

Beau1066
Joining in

Day 2, no help from Virgin they said speak to Yodel. Still no tracking number so Yodel said speak to Virgin and round and round it goes. Will give it until close of play today at which point I will weigh my options. 

Hi @Beau1066,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that there's been some delays and issues with a delivery. Has the order arrived since your posts? When did you last discuss this with the team and what did they advise?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!