cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Welcome Email

InsaneSaiyan_
Joining in

So I set up my Virgin Wifi over the phone on 11th of July, waited 5-7 working days for my welcome email and it still hasn’t come!! so i have no way of setting up my account. 

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go here and enter your details,

https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/register

Just need your email

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @InsaneSaiyan_ 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help.

Please can I ask if you have received your equipment and if you are online and working ?

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

I have received my equipment and got a text saying it’s activated but nothing in my emails so i can’t set up a myvirgin account because i need the details from my welcome email.

Hi InsaneSaiyan_ thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not received any account details.  I would love to help you resolve this.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

InsaneSaiyan_
Joining in

Still no email, why isn’t it coming through? am i able to receive a link to the information i need to setup my virgin? even if it’s texted to me? 

Hi @InsaneSaiyan_ thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R