cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Virgin Media wall socket

Porterrr
Joining in

I have received a 'Quickstart' kit today but cannot follow the instructions as i do not have a VM wallsocket. 

Is there a way i can arrange for an engineer to install one?

i have tried through the customer service number but i cannot get through as it will not allow me to create a VM Account until the broadband is live and active.

Thanks in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can also check for a loose cable as not all properties have a socket. Look outside for a brown or grey VM box on the wall and trace the cable to the inside. If it is a loose cable only, you will need one of these to connect the Quickstart cable. https://www.diy.com/departments/slx-f-type-satellite-cable-coupler/5028422001905_BQ.prd

If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Porterrr,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am sorry to hear you had a bit of an issue getting your services all set up and installed. Have you been able to get this sorted out since your post or do you need any further assistance?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!