cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Ranging Response received - T3

mromg
Just joined

Hi Guys,

having intermittent broadband in NW6 1BL london. Below are some of the logs. Any ideas?

Network Log

Time Priority Description

05/07/2021 22:01:43criticalNo Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
05/07/2021 22:01:42criticalUnicast Ranging Received Abort Response - initializing MAC;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
05/07/2021 22:00:43criticalNo Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
05/07/2021 22:00:42criticalUnicast Ranging Received Abort Response - initializing MAC;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you phoned 150 to see if there are any problems in your area. If not please post your up/downstream stats and network log. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mromg,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to understand that you're experiencing some ongoing connection issues!

Have you taken a look at our Service Status page or called our Automated Service Status line on 0800 561 0061?

Our WiFi Diagnostic page is an excellent tool to see what issues your Hub may be experiencing. Please take a look to see if this can help.

However, I was able to locate your account through the details you used on this Forum, and I can see that there is an active SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) outage in your area. This could be the reason you're experiencing some intermittency on your broadband and TV connection.

This outage is estimated to be finished on 12/07/21 at 15:00.

Apologies for this inconvenience. Please get back to us if you're still experiencing ongoing issues after this date. We will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs