Menu
roberto2212
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out

My broadband constantly dropping, tried reboot hub 3.0, reset but no help.Cant play online gaming, still got weird delay or connection dropped.Same issue is with streaming.Got 350/20 speed but I cant streaming or play online game.Whats going on virgin?Please fix this issue asap otherwise will looking for canceling and full refund.Thank you1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

0 Kudos
roberto2212
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out

As I see virgin again ignore my problem what I expected.They have very bad customer support in Uk.So I know why no one recommeded this poor provider.I called to support but they dont fix this and not sending engineer."Advisor" said that I need pay or cancel broadband.He was unhelped and arogant without any skills.He said that I need change lan and wifi cable.I changed my lan cable but no different(brand new).Google about wifi cable but I cant find it.If virgin own this cable can you please send for me?So guys stay away from this very weak provider, dont switch from another provider.Thanks

0 Kudos
Tudor
Superstar
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Those stats are fine, all within spec. One thing that is curious is that the log you posted shows T3 errors, but the stats posted show no T3 errors. I do not understand this.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
0 Kudos
roberto2212
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

2 month waiting for help from virgin and still nothing...virgin offer very but very weak support..HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED THIS WEAK PROV....GUYS STAY AWAY FROM THIS PROVIDER...ONLINE GAMING IS NOT POSSIBLE DUE HIGH PING 200MS, VERY BAD SPEED..SUPPORT IS UNFRIENDLY, VERY HARD UNDERSTANDING ENGLISH IF YOU MAKE PHONE CALL, VERY POOR SKILLS FROM ADVISOR

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi roberto2212,

I am sorry to hear your frustration, as Tudor advised your stats were within the range we'd expect for your connection, the T3 error discrepancy is odd however. Are you still experiencing issues with lag? If so are you using a wired or a WiFi connection?

Are you able to post your recent Router Status results so we can see if anything has changed in these since your last post?

Is it all gaming that is affected or when playing certain games?

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos