Menu
roberto2212
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out

My broadband constantly dropping, tried reboot hub 3.0, reset but no help.Cant play online gaming, still got weird delay or connection dropped.Same issue is with streaming.Got 350/20 speed but I cant streaming or play online game.Whats going on virgin?Please fix this issue asap otherwise will looking for canceling and full refund.Thank you1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

0 Kudos
roberto2212
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out

As I see virgin again ignore my problem what I expected.They have very bad customer support in Uk.So I know why no one recommeded this poor provider.I called to support but they dont fix this and not sending engineer."Advisor" said that I need pay or cancel broadband.He was unhelped and arogant without any skills.He said that I need change lan and wifi cable.I changed my lan cable but no different(brand new).Google about wifi cable but I cant find it.If virgin own this cable can you please send for me?So guys stay away from this very weak provider, dont switch from another provider.Thanks

0 Kudos
Tudor
Superstar
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out

Those stats are fine, all within spec. One thing that is curious is that the log you posted shows T3 errors, but the stats posted show no T3 errors. I do not understand this.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
0 Kudos