cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Delivery Confirmation

davidburns1113
Just joined

I recieved an email stating that my self set-install pack was "on its way" on the 7th with a chosen delivery date of the 10th, and statements in the email that there would be follow up emails with the actual delivery date and the contract.

I have recieved nothing, and am due to move into the flat this weekend. As I work from home, being without internet will directly cost me money as my work involves highly sensitive information that I cannot risk exposing to a public connection.

Unfortunately, all other support options I have attempted to connect to have been less than useless, all demanding account numbers or virgin media phone numbers when it's clearly impossible that I could have anything set up if the contract isn't being set up. All I have is an order reference, CH2010060371, which appears to be totally useless.

If it is possible for anyone here to look into this it will be greatly appreciated, or I will simply have to cancel the order and look for another provider.

1 REPLY 1

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning, 

Thanks for your post and please accept our apologies on the delay in receiving any information regarding your order. 

This is something we can take a look into for you, however I'll need to take some details first via private message for security. Please keep an eye on the purple envelope on the top right hand corner. 

Many thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more