cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Confirmation Email

w_garratt1
Joining in

Hello 

I have recently signed up for virgin media as it has just been installed in my area. I haven't received any confirmation emails or contract emails. I have spoken to the sales advisor in my area and he says that the order has gone through but he is not sure why I haven't had any emails. 

Any help would be a huge help. 

Thanks    

3 REPLIES 3

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there,

Have you done this via our website or through an agent?

It may be that the email address was taken incorrectly.

If you can private message me the full address we'll have a look. I'll need a little more info via private message for DPA.

Thanks

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Update 

I have had my letter and email from my current provider saying that my landline and broadband is transferring.

However, still No Confirmation Email!! or any updates from Virgin Media regarding emails or letters  

Starting to get concerned now as I do not know when they're coming to install

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @w_garratt1

Welcome to our Community Help Forum and to Virgin Media. We appreciate you joining us 🙂

I would like to take a look further into what is happening with your installation, I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can.

Best wishes,

Serena