cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Confirmation Email

FilEK
Joining in

I've ordered the Gig1 Fibre Broadband today but haven't reccived any confirmation email.

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi FiIEK, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've not received any confirmation email since ordering the service. It's possible the email address has been entered incorrectly. 

This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi FiIEK, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've not received any confirmation email since ordering the service. It's possible the email address has been entered incorrectly. 

This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi FiLEK, 

Thanks for sticking with me via private message. 

I'm happy to hear things are resolved for you now. 

If you have any further queries or questions, please pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi I’m having the exact same issue can you please help me out, thanks

Hey Callumcroft1, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to see you didn't get any email confirmation.

I have taken a look and I can see you've been in touch with the team since this, did they manage to get this resolved for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

hvostik
Joining in

I have the same problem, can somebody help me, please?