cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nightmare Start!

sibs21
Joining in

Hi everyone,

So I've had a nightmare since placing my order.

My order confirmation clearly states my package, TV360 (with 2 additional boxes and £10 and £5 extra respectively), Sky Sports HD and free installation. A few days later, I received my contract which was incorrect, showing only one 360 box, no HD sports and a £35 installation fee.

I finally managed to get in touch with somebody (via whatsapp, which is lucky as I have the whole history of the chat) and mentioned that the contract was wrong. I was told not to worry, when the installer comes he would have the correct boxes, free installation etc. I could tell the agent coudn't actually be bothered to do any work and check the details, rather just fob me off and move in.

Of course, installation days arrives and everything is wrong. Now nobody seems bothered to take any charge and complaints team are just as useless, not bothering to investigate properly. Absolute nightmare and would love if anybody can help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi sibs21

Thanks for joining me on PM. Thanks for allowing me to sort this for you and if you do ever need anything, let us know via a public post 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You have 14 days in which to cancel the contract and pay absolutely nothing.

Call on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate). Follow options 1,1,4,4, “thinking of leaving” and you will get the retentions team. Note calling at 08.05 is the best time to get through quickly. Tell them you want to cancel contract for free within the cooling off period... and see if that sharpens their response.

Give them say 7 days to get it right... if it isnt done - dont think about it - just cancel

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sibs21

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of this and will send you a PM now to discuss the complaint.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi sibs21

Thanks for joining me on PM. Thanks for allowing me to sort this for you and if you do ever need anything, let us know via a public post 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sibs21

Thanks for joining us on PM and allowing me to sort this out for you 🙂

If you do ever need us, pop us a post on here and we'll be more than happy to sort this out.

Have a wonderful weekend

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team