Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New order no contract no update

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help, I am moving into a new house on Friday 29th May, so ordered a package as a new customer on 17th May, and the day after received an email about them trying to call me but that was never received. 

Since then, I have waited patiently but not received anything further via email or phone. I do not have an account number or phone number so I can't get through to anyone on the phone and was unsuccessful in using the live chat or registering online. Can anyone help?

Kind regards,

Nim Tong 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New order no contract no update

Hi

happy to help

Can you pm me your address

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just to update in case anyone finds themselves here, it looks like my original order simply did not go through due to the previous tenant not cancelling their own. Once this was sorted by the team on here (a few days), I then had to re-order and wait another 14 days... The equipment finally arrived and was up and running immediately on 10th June and not had a problem since. As an aside, my mobile sim was completely unprocessed and I have discussed with the team on the forums to get sorted, still a few days away but progress!  Thanks to all the team 😀

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update ntman1990,

Good to see that progress is being made. Please continue to liaise with the Forum team member you're dealing with if you need any further assistance with the SIM card

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos