cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New kit not delivered

Abhayvs
Joining in

Hi, I am new customer of virgin broadband service. 

I received a text that my service will be installed on 11th march 2023. But I didn't receive any kit or router. I am not sure if I am going to get one or not. Also there is no proper information available about how to confirm or how to contact customer service.  I am worried if I am able to start to use services from 11th March and whether my services will be activated or not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Abhayvs wrote:

Hi, I am new customer of virgin broadband service. My Virgin Media account number is : ######### and
Area reference: ##.

I received a text that my service will be installed on 11th march 2023. But I didn't receive any kit or router. I am not sure if I am going to get one or not. Also there is no proper information available about how to confirm or how to contact customer service.  I am worried if I am able to start to use services from 11th March and whether my services will be activated or not.

You should remove your account info from the public forum.

Are you doing a DIY 'Quick Start' installation and expecting the kit to be delivered for you to plug in yourself or are you having a technician installation?

A technician would normally bring the kit with them.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Abhayvs wrote:

Hi, I am new customer of virgin broadband service. My Virgin Media account number is : ######### and
Area reference: ##.

You should remove your account info from the public forum.

Are you doing a DIY 'Quick Start' installation and expecting the kit to be delivered for you to plug in yourself or are you having a technician installation?

A technician would normally bring the kit with them.

Thanks for the information. Virgin didn't specify when I subscribed online. Anyways,  I will wait until installation day. 

Thanks again!