cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New installation

Iain2419
Joining in

Hi when will the guys be back to install the cam outside my house so I can get connected as the engineer is booked for afternoon of Wednesday 6/7/22 and it would be difficult for him to connect me up if there is no cable coming to my house.

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try the Pre-installation and delivery team on.. 0800 052 1734 - they may have more info

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Iain2419, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear the pre-install visit hasn't yet happened. This can take place anytime up to the morning of the installation. If there are any issues with pulling the cable, the team will let you know. 

Keep us posted on how the installation goes and if there is anything else we can do to help, you know where we are 🙂

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs