cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New installation

Ctaylor342
Joining in

Hi everyone

Virgin are currently installing the network in my area. I was wondering from experience after install how long it takes for connection. I'd be interested in getting broadband at the sale price that's currently on

7 REPLIES 7

JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there, if you can send me your address via private message I will see what I can find out for you. 

It's hard to give you a general time scale it depends what stage we are at with installing the ground work and network but I will find out for you.

Regards Joe 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ctaylor342 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Thanks for showing an interest in joining us as a customer.  I will leave you in the capable hands of JOE-C.  Please do reach out on here, if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Joe,

Have you got an update? I submitted a House form several weeks ago that said i would get an answer within 10 days. This deadline has long past now. 

Even if a rough timeline can be provided. I am about to come out of contract and I am looking at pricing for broadband. Given the installation of the cables in the area it would be nice to know,

Thanks

Chris

Hi Ctaylor342,

Sorry that JOE-C has not responded. Can we ask if you were sent a private message from him? Have you replied to this?

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi 

Yes I was sent a PM and i did reply but haven't heard anything back. 

Ctaylor342_0-1646400828839.png

See messages above

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris, 

Thanks for coming back to us and letting us know. Apologies to hear you've not heard anything back. Let's pick this up for you and check in with the teams to see what is what 🙂 

I will need to confirm some information so I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Chris, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your information. 

I have forwarded this over to our Street Works teams now to see if there is any estimated completion date for the works as nothing is showing for your address yet. 

Due to this it may well still be a few months off. Once I have any reply though, I'll be back in touch with you. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs