Menu
W1zbit
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New install no answer

pressed the wrong button issue not resolved. I no the landline goes into the back of the hub but having my main landline upstairs is not feasable but not main issue having no internet or tv is my main issue so is having a enigineer clearly saying he hates installs and swearing not only in my house but also screaming on the phone in the street swearing which i could hear in my kitchen!! I really would lime the service that im paying for!

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New install no answer

You can run an extension cable from the hub to your preferred landline location. Or use DECT phones for example where the base can be in a separate location to the handset. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New install no answer

Hi W1zbit,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are not happy with where the router has been installed as you have advised upstairs isn't the ideal place for the phone, we can arrange for a relocation however this will move the router also .

In regards to the conduct of the technician as you advised he was constantly swearing inside and outside you property I will get this fed back, so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos