Menu
LucyLB
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New install broadband

I received my box this morning and it has been installed correctly.

However it is not Connecting the bottom green light is flashing and the wireless green light is lit.

when I try to connect it says there is no internet connection 

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New install broadband

was it a self-install?
have you activated the hub as per the installation instructions?
0 Kudos
LucyLB
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes to both, I’ve been on the phone to them and it’s been activated, it doesn’t appear to be downloading any softwares no arrows flashing just the bottom light.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Do a pinhole reset to factory settings. With the Hub "on" push in the pin on the back/side/bottom of the Hub with the end of a paperclip until you feel it at the “stop point” and hold for a "timed" 60 seconds do NOT restart the Hub after that. Your passwords/passphrase for both the Hub settings and Wifi networks should revert to the two printed on the Hub sticker on its base/side/card.
If that doesn’t sort it, call the Service Status number 0800 561 0061 which usually tells you of local issues, down to postcode level (that might even not yet be listed on the Service Status web page) that may give you some info. If nothing shows there call it in as faulty. and see what they say when they test your connection and if possible get a fault reference number

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos