cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New hub

Jueb04
Joining in

New hub should have arrived yesterday, via yodel didn’t come. Waited in all day yesterday and all day today still hasn’t arrived but my tracking with yodel says it been delivered. Very frustrated!

2 REPLIES 2

jem101
Superstar

You might want to pop out and have a close look at the roof, just in case the Yodel driver didn’t just decide to drop kick it into the back garden and missed. Well, certainly quicker than bothering to knock?

And I am saying this from personal experience.

They may, actually be less efficient and competent than Virgin Media themselves, no hang on, I need to have a lie down and give this some thought.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jueb04,

Thank you for your post. I'm really sorry to hear there's been complications with a recent order.

If Yodel have confirmed delivery but you don't have the package then in the first instance I'd recommend contacting them for more information on where it has been delivered to and what can be done. Their contact information can be found here.

They're not open today (Sunday), but their operating hours tomorrow are 8am-9pm. Keep us posted and if you need further help let us know and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!