cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New hub 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my new hub 5 yesterday plugged up activated got no internet the hub has been flashing blue for 24hrs. I have been in contact with VM and they say the fault is in my house and i have to pay for engineer to come out. The hub 5 has gone in the same place my hub 3 was i havnt moved any cables just a straight forward plug in. VM say i have not set it up right and the fault is in my house. I still have my hub 3 and want to connect that back up as i have never had a fualt with it in 3 years. VM are saying they cant do that and i have to pay for engineer to come out. I have now been left with no internet and no help sorting it out. Can someone pls help me resolve this i just want my hub 3 reactivating.

4 REPLIES 4

carl_pearce
Community elder

@Anonymous wrote:

Got my new hub 5 yesterday plugged up activated got no internet the hub has been flashing blue for 24hrs. I have been in contact with VM and they say the fault is in my house and i have to pay for engineer to come out. The hub 5 has gone in the same place my hub 3 was i havnt moved any cables just a straight forward plug in. VM say i have not set it up right and the fault is in my house. I still have my hub 3 and want to connect that back up as i have never had a fualt with it in 3 years. VM are saying they cant do that and i have to pay for engineer to come out. I have now been left with no internet and no help sorting it out. Can someone pls help me resolve this i just want my hub 3 reactivating.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Hub-5/td-p/4903985

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi G78,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you have had no internet since upgrading to our Hub 5.0, I have tried to locate your account however wasn't able with the details we have for you, so I can help I will send you an invitation into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hub 3 back up and running engineer coming tuesday....👍👍

Thanks

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Hub-5/td-p/4903985

Thank you for the update @Anonymous.

Please let us know how the appointment goes and if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs