cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer

Kierank
Joining in

Hi I ordered the Gig1 broadband and got an email saying my quick start home install kit is on the way will be delivered Wed 12 but had no email since saying that it's been dispatched can a member of vm staff get in touch plz to confirm if my equipment had been dispatched yet plz 

5 REPLIES 5

Koda
Up to speed

Expect an email from Yodel late on tonight with the tracking for your kit. It’s normal to otherwise hear nothing until then. 

Ok thanks only that's only email I've had on vm along with my contract email are they the only ones u get as it said they will Confirm delivery etc but it says that on the email I got syrisght after applying and they did credit check so have I defo been accepted with those 2 emails 

Can anyone answer my last quistion plz thanks 

@Kierank wrote:

Can anyone answer my last quistion plz thanks 

It can take several days for a reply from VM on here.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Kierank, thanks for reaching out on our help forums and welcome to the VM community.

We are sorry to hear of the issues with your new order and installation kit delivery, w'ed love to best assist with this.

We sometimes take a while to process your order so everything is in place for your install, can you please advise how long ago you've received this email confirmation about the equipment postage?

Also, following your latest post here have you received any further emails from VM or our courier partner Yodel regarding this?

You may contact our Pre-Installs team at 0800 052 1734 regarding these queries too, our staff there has access to your order status prior to the installation and should be able to advise on the process.

Please let us know of any updates when you've checked this, eager to assist you further in the best way we can.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs